ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Can You Guess The Movie??

Tracy watches the hubbub, none too pleased, and pushes her way to the
front of the group.

TRACY
Who put you up to this?

PAUL
Huh? Oh, hi, Tracy

Tracy stares at him.

TRACY
Who put you up to this?

PAUL
What do you mean?

TRACY
You just woke up this morning and
suddenly decided to run for president?

PAUL
No. Uh... I just... you know, I just
thought --

TRACY
Thought what?

PAUL
Well, see, I was talking to Mr.
McAllister about my leg and
everything... and how I still want to,
you know, do something for the school
and --

TRACY
So Mr. McAllister asked you to run.

PAUL
Well, I mean, you know, I talked to him
and everything, but he just said he
thought it was a good idea... and how
there's all different kinds of fruit
and... It's nothing against you, Tracy.
You're the best. I just thought --

TRACY
Okay, Mr. Popular. You're on.


Hint: You can play chess on Tracy's chin

No comments: