ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grey's Was Robbed


Indie Off Course:

Okay, I'm a lil sad that Grey's Anatomy did not get an Emmy nod for Best Drama. I guess this past season was either a lil weak or the Emmy folks had to make way for new dramas this year. I dunno. Still a lil upset.

I'm feelin Dexter though...so if there had to be another show to replace my Grey's for a nod then let it be cool serial killer show on Showtime. Lots of rumors about Katherine Heigl leaving the show too...but that turned out to be fiction. I guess she feels she's too big for TV. Being on the Oprah Winfrey show is a total ego booster. I would think my shit don't stink either if I was a guest on Oprah.

Anyways, we'll see what happens. I'm glad Sharon Gless got a nod as that crazy bitch on Nip/Tuck who was stalkling Sean. She was a psycho. That was a role of a lifetime. Whoda though she had it in her?

Here's a clip of what I'm talkin about below...what a freakazoid!



No comments: