ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Monday, July 14, 2008

80's Nostaligia Time: Hunk




OMG I sooo remember this movie. I had a total crush on Hunk Golden. He looked exactly like my Ken doll and I remember naming my Ken doll Hunk Golden whenever he took barbie out on dates....uuhhh okay TMI I guess. But remember this movie about this nerd who is a complete loser and wants to become uber cool and makes this deal with the Devil who looks a lil like Kelly Lebrock??? She turns him into a complete hunk!!


So whatever happened to the actor who playd Hunk Golden? I IMDB'ed him and he's not soo hunky anymore. But he could still get it. I'll be his Barbie if asked me to.


Well if you don't remember the movie I posted the trailer to the film below just to refresh. Gawd I miss sappy cheesy 80s movies.





No comments: