ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WTF??? Another Saw Film???



Aiight guys so get geared up and ready for the "FIF" installment of the Saw franchise. Obviously they are trying to be the next Freddy or Jason franchise....well I guess we now have a movie to look forward to watching every freakin Halloween nite!


And YES...Tobin Bell will in fact be coming back for Round 5 ladies and gentz. In Saw V, he'll be joined by Costas Mandylor and Scott Patterson as Detective Hoffman and FBI Agent Strahm, respectively. David Hackl is stepping up his obligations to the "Saw" series as production designer and is sitting in the director's chair, too. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton penned the script. Shooting begins in Toronto on March 17th and is aiming for an October 24th release date.


I know most of you all think it's pathetic that another Saw film is set to go into production...but I ain't gonna lie...I'll probably spend my 11 bucks to go see it. Part 4 was a piece of shit...but I actually liked the first 3 sequels. So I'll give this movie another chance....


C'mon yall...like yall haven't seen all of the Friday the 13th flicks!


No comments: