ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Guess The Movie...

INT. BOB'S ROOM - NIGHT

Bob opens the door, Charlotte's standing there trying to
look casual, she's happy to see him (she's put some pants on
and flip flops instead of her dumb looking Ugg boots).

She knocks into a low table, bumping her knee as she comes
in.

Bob pours some cold sake, smoothly.

Bob and Charlotte watch La Dolce Vita with Japanese subtitles
on the TV.

BOB
Hans was very attentive to you.

CHARLOTTE
I think he kind of liked me...Is
that so hard to imagine?

BOB
No, its easy.

CHARLOTTE
How'd a Japanese guy get a name like
Hans?

BOB
I don't know.

CUT TO:

Anita Ekberg holds the kitten on T.V.

CUT TO:

Charlotte gets up to pour more sake.

She picks up and looks at a prescription bottle on his night
stand and reads the label : Lipitor.

CHARLOTTE
Do you remember when we met at the
bar? ...You were wearing a tuxedo.

BOB
But the first time I saw you was in
the elevator.

CHARLOTTE
Really?

BOB
Yeah, you don't remember?

She shrugs.

CHARLOTTE
Did I scowl at you?

BOB
No, you smiled.

CHARLOTTE
I don't remember.

BOB
I know, I kind of blend in here.




HINT: In 2003 it won an Independent Spirit Award for Best Screenplay

Still not sure??? Here's the answer

No comments: