ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My New TV Addiction: Nip/Tuck


For some of you that actually read this blog and know a bit about it's history....occasionally I "blog-out" about my favorite TV show in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD: My Grey's :)

BUT NOW....I have a new crack addiction. I mean really this show is like crack for me. I have to have a hit. And I went so far as to BUY all 4 seasons of the show becuz its that damn good. Nip/Tuck was birthed by Ryan Murphy and has aired on the FX network for the past 5 years. I know I'm a little late to the game, but the show is really the shit. Plus they use the word shit! Like...alot. The verbal profanity is not the reason I like this show it's actually a man who I worship and adore: CHRISTIAN TROY. You gotta see Christian work his magic from episode to episode. He's the mack. He can get any woman, anytime, anywhere. He's an amazing surgeon, he's ripped, and I've seen his ass more times than Ron Jeremy's and trust me...that's a MAJOR improvement...let me just tell you. For those of you living under rocks that know absolutely nothing about this show, Nip/Tuck is about two plastic surgeons. Sean McNamara and Christian Troy are running a partnership in Miami, Florida with different issues to life.


Sean is a wishy-washy, weak-kneed, family man who distances himself with work to avoid his dysfunctional home life which includes his needy and spiteful wife Julia, his rebellious teenage son Matt and young daughter Annie. The more slicker Christian is an arrogant, narcissistic, unethical, ladies man who worships wine, women, and the all mighty dollar, and will do just about anything to get what he wants (lie, cheat, steal, blackmail and seduce)and has no qualms about practically anything.

In Season 5 of the series the two doctors moved their practice to Los Angeles and now work on a Grey's Anatomish type series drama as medical consultants. Currently though Sean McNamara has asked to be a series regular on the show. Of course the cocky-Christian is pretty pissed off about it.... I am deprived on my Grey's now becuz of the Writer's Strike and I have a few more episodes to go on Nip/Tuck...including watching the rest of Season 4. This is an indie-off course topic which is why it's been archived that way. Any show that has raunchy sex on EVERY episode, serial psychopaths, out of this world surgeries (like getting a woman's clit replaced), and seeing Julian McMahon and Dylan Walsh's ass every five minutes...is definitely something worth blogging about. Nuff said.


Below is a video I found on YouTube of Dr. Christian Troy at his "best".

No comments: