ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Friday, April 6, 2007

The Best Fuckin Movie EVER!




Yea, I said it. And yea, I cussed. So what? It's 2:30 a.m. and I just got back from an early screening of Grindhouse. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST FUCKING MOVIE I EVER SEEN!!!!


I mean, I already expected this film to be "da shiznit". After all Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez's cinemanerdiness is all over this film. I refuse to break down the plot to these films because you just have to go see it. This ain't no movie review...this is a get up off your ass and go see this fuckin movie DEMAND.

Ok, I'll stop cussin and keep it cool, cuz H.P. Mchatey already did that for us earlier. However, I want you to know one thing, if you don't like blood, guts, kick ass fight scenes, gratuitous violence,sexy love montages, obligatory nudity, car chases, redneck one-liners, bad acting, jump cuts, lesbian love, overdone makeup, big hair, big asses, men's balls, turkeys, movie trailers, and missing reels footage---then I'm guessin you probably won't like this movie.


So the movie opens today....yes today is now Friday and you all need to RUN to go see it. Not walk RUN. It was so funny, becuz in the theater the usher told us to go upstairs to theater 4 to see it and I SWEAR people were running to see this flick! I've never seen so many grown ass men and women running to see a movie. So don't get left behind...see what's goin on over at the Grindhouse.


No comments: