ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Friday, February 9, 2007

IndieSeen Favorite: Peter Sarsgaard





I remember the first film I saw Peter Sarsgaard in was Boys Don't Cry. And even though he played the ex-con turned killer John Lotter, I couldn't help but feel some empathy for his character. Like the guy was trying to get on the right track with his life. I actually grew some affection for the character. That's when I realized I knew this new guy Peter Sarsgaard was someone to look out for. Not to mention he's pretty easy on the eyes.




He has had a pretty awesome career since Boys Don't Cry. However, he made his screen debut in Dead Man Walking. He's been films such as Shattered Glass, Garden State, Kinsey, Flightplan, and Jarhead. It seems like we've seen him in every movie that's come out in the past 3 years. Well, if it were up to me, I wouldn't mind seeing him in EVERY movie that comes out, because he's just that good.


His style and technique is fun to watch, and he's got this boy next door charm about him that is appealing in any role he plays. His soft subtle approach is often compared to another IndieSeen favorite in this archive....John Malkovich. Hmm...maybe that's why we like him. He currently lives with his fiancee Maggie Gyllenhaal (the SEXY guy's sister) in New York City.


No comments: