ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Edison Force: WTF??


So a friend of mine was telling me about this movie he saw at Blockbuster. On the coverbox it featured LL Cool J armed with a SWAT sized gat and Justin Timberlake. I was like wha??


So I look it up on IMDB and couldn't believe that a film was actually made with LL Cool J, Justin Timberlake, Kevin Spacey, and Morgan Freeman? Are you fuckin serious??


The name of the film is called Edison Force.


Are you telling me these Academy Award worthy actors (except LL and Timbertoes) actually agreed to be in this piece of crap? Also Cary Elwes, Roselyn Sanchez and Dylan McDermott appear in the film. Wow, so they actually manage to put together a budget with all of these high profile actors to make this waste of celluloid?


There's like 20 executive producers listed for this film and it makes me think of a the joke...


Q: How many producers does it take to make a piece of shit movie?


A: The amount of producers it took to make Edison Force.


Don't take my word for it, feel free to rent the movie yourself and judge it on your own, but don't say I didn't warn you.


I just wanna know how did these producers convince all these actors to appear in this film? I mean, wow how did they do that? Hypnosis? Justin Timberlake's new CD? A free lifetime membership to Netflix? What?


Oh wellz I can only hope I make a craptacular film like Edison Force and have those actors as my stars.


No comments: