ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Monday, February 5, 2007

KFED'S Throat Got Slashed!!!!



So apparently there is a National Portrait Gallery that features photographs of all of these celebrities either looking very glamorous, or hideous. Well we must say, they've outdone themselves this year with a photo taken by photographer Steven Klein of none other than the infamous Kevin Federline.


Yes, I likez the KFED. He's my guilty pleasure, and damn it we all have one. I'm just bold enough to admit it, and I know KFed is trying to put himself out there outside of Britney's shadow, but isn't this a lil extreme? Couldn't KFed just take it down a notch?


Well in order to get famous you have to add a little notoriety, but damn a photo of your throat slashed? What next? A picture of Nicole Richie in a bikini where we can see her bones and most of her insides? Oh wait a min... I'm late.


P.S. I'm sure his kids will LOVE the photo!

No comments: