ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Best Theme Song Ever!



There are alotta TV theme songs that I adore. But what the hell is going on with ABC? Do you ever notice that they no longer play the TV theme song in its entirety for their shows anymore?


I mean damn even at one point Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives had theme songs but now all you see it a 5 second chime with the TV title.


Remember back in the days with shows like Facts Of Life, Gimme A Break, and my all time favorite girly-girl cartoon Jem had fantastic theme songs??? I miss the era of great theme songs you can hum to on your way to work.


Below is currently my favorite TV show theme song...it's not your average chimey theme but its definitely addictive! Does anyone out there know if there is an extended song on a CD for The L Word theme song performed by Betty? I want it!!








No comments: