ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513 ss_blog_claim=17cc6e1d8cd65fdbdc8a677d66b74513

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Whatever Happened To Rae Dawn Chong?


She sorta just was forgotten about after 1990. Honestly the last film I can recall seeing her in was Tales From The Darkside: The Movie, she became this demonic figure in the scary tale after a lover's vow was broken. Kinda freaky. But after that, I really haven't seen her.

Looking her up on IMDB though, she's been in a large number of films and TV shows. Who woulda thunk it? I mean, in the 80's she was a star. Films like Beat Street, The Color Purple, Soul Man, The Squeeze, and The Principal were all films we remember seeing this famous daughter of Tommy Chong in. She's actually in a film that was released last week called Constellation. Who knew?


I always loved this woman's hair and admired it. She was so pretty in her heyday and I thought she coulda done so much better than marry soul man himself :C. Thomas Howell. But then they got divorced and she just fell off. She worked in 2006 and has a film coming out called Solitaire. but besides that.....
I just hope she gets back into Hollywood, cuz I miss seein that girl with the curly wavy long hair who always seemed so sweet and timid.

No comments: